- Place the gel pads UNDERNEATH
- the bottom lashes of each eye.
- ¾ centimeter of skin and all the bottom lashes should still be showing.
- Select a two inch strip of tape, then tear it longways.
- Use the first piece, at a diagonal, to anchor the lashes from the outer corner to the center. If a client has natural lashes that intersect on the outside edge, increase the diagonal.
- Place the second piece from the base of the nose bridge, through the center mark, anchoring the remaining lashes.
- Sometimes a third, ½ tape strip is needed for escaping lashes, or natural cat eyes.
- Repeat this process on the second eye, then have client close eyes. The outer corner lashes may now be pressing up- it’s okay.
- Peel up the gel patch outer edge, keep it taught, move it down to accommodate the natural lash pattern- or maybe up depending on the eye shape, and place the patch